Support Worker Jobs
- Salary £15,659- £18,269 depending on qualifications
- Based on 39 weeks working = 13 weeks holiday a year
What would your dream job look like?
Would you love to work in a beautiful part of the UK, with accommodation provided? Doing something that really matters? Would you like to leave behind a dull job – or no job – for a career that is deeply satisfying and rewarding sector?
If the answer is yes, great news! We have Interview days available!
On the w/c 1st October Vetro will be partnering with a leading provider of care, education, therapy and medical support to hold an interview day for new staff. We are honored they have chosen to do this at Vetro’s head office in Caerphilly, near Cardiff. This opens up this exciting opportunity not only to anyone local to South Wales but also to anyone who is passionate about developing a career in care who can make it over for the day to attend.
They are looking to speak with people who either have a background in Care, Education or Support or people with no experience who would be interested in developing a career within Care or Student Support. No experience is necessary, and this could be the important first step/next step to a new career in special needs care. You also have a chance to move to a lovely new location, with none of the stress of finding a place to stay. Because all of that is sorted for you.
The School is one of top providers of care, education, therapy, medical support and independence training for young people with disabilities in the UK. It is situated near the pretty market town of Alton, in Hampshire, which has a fascinating mix of historic buildings and modern facilities.
- No experience required
- On site accommodation for £330 per month inclusive of bills, council tax and meals while working
- 13 weeks holiday a year
- 45 mins into London on the train
- Extensive training and excellent prospects for career progression through Talent Management programme
- Contributory pension schemes
- Life assurance scheme
- Occupational health scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Cycle Scheme
- HSF Health Cash Plan
All of these benefits are in addition to the assurance that when it comes to careers in care, this School offers the best possible start.
Training, development and career opportunities
The school offers extensive training and excellent prospects for career progression through its Talent Management programme. Which means by attending the recruitment open day (w/c 1stOctober) you could not only be on your way to a great live-in job placement in Hampshire but also access to extensive investment in your learning and development.
The school has many members of staff who have started out as Care worker or Student Support Assistants and who have developed successful careers with the organization.
Recent Case Studies For 2 Staff Members who have progressed within the school under the Treloar Talent Management Program
The purpose of the talent management programme is to ensure a ready supply of internal talent for key positions, wherever possible. The trust is fully committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees.
The 2 main path people could take.
- The lady started with Treloar in 2012 as a Residential Learning Support Worker.
- She completed her Health & Social Care Adults level 3 with Treloar in 2015.
- During her time with Treloar she has complete 67 different training sessions.
- By 2015 she was a team leader.
- Finally in 2018 she was promoted to Residential Manager.
- The lady started with Treloar in 2003 as a Volunteer.
- She completed her Special educational needs (SEN) level 6 when working at Treloar in 2008.
- She also completed her Speech and Language level 3, Assessor level 3 and Teaching and learning (QTLS) when working at Treloar.
- During her time with Treloar she has complete 151 different training sessions.
- In 2011 she was promoted SEN Tutor and continues to flourish in that role.