What are cookies?
This policy explains how cookies are used on Vetro Recruitment website.
We may collect information automatically when you visit the Website, using cookies. The cookies allow us to identify your computer and find out details about your last visit.
You can choose, below, not to allow cookies. If you do, we can't guarantee that your experience with the Website will be as good as if you do allow cookies. The information collected by cookies does not personally identify you; it includes general information about your computer settings, your connection to the Internet e.g. operating system and platform, IP address, your browsing patterns and timings of browsing on the Website and your location.
Most internet browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can change the settings of your browser to erase cookies or prevent automatic acceptance if you prefer.
Please follow this link to disable cookies on leading browsers:
Remember that if you turn off cookies in your browser then these settings apply to all websites, not just this one.
Types of cookie that may be used during your visit to the Website
1. Statistic cookies
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visits interact with the website by collecting and reporting information anonymously. These cookies are the following:
- "_ga" - Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
- "_gat" - Used by Google Analytics the throttle request rate
- "_gid" - Registres a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
- "volcanic_saved_jobs_id" - This is used to store some jobs for users before they register on the website. These jobs can then be logged on the user's account when they do register.
- "volcanic_rumble_uid" - This cookie name is associated with Volcanics CMS platform tracking. It is used to track and record the unique actions of each user on the website. The main purpose of this cookie is: Performance
- "_user_logged_in" - This cookie name is associated with Volcanics CMS platform tracking. It is used to keep the user logged in if they leave the website and return. By default, it expires after the user's session ends. The main purpose of this cookie is: Performance
- "_oliver_session" - This cookie name is associated with Volcanics CMS platform tracking. It is used to track the user's session on the website for Analytics. By default, it expires after the user's session ends. The main purpose of this cookie is: Performance
2. Marketing cookies
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers. These cookies are the following:
- "ads/ga-audiences" - Used by Google Adwords to re-engage visits that are likely to convert to customers based on the visitor's behaviour on the website.
- "collect" - Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visits device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.
You can opt out of these if you want:
3. Third-party service cookies
Facebook's data use policy: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other