£38569 per annum
02921 660 880
15 days ago
About the role:
- At the forefront of clinical care delivery you will be responsible in providing strong leadership to develop and improve the standard of daily living.
- Nursing is all about person-centred care, meeting the needs of all individuals. It is important for any nurse to be able to demonstrate a flexible attitude, person-centred care and develop strong relationships with service users and their families.
- We aim to make every day better for those in our care, by promoting independence and dignity throughout everyday life
- Working with the MDT to ensure that care provided is appropriate.
- Provide safe and effective processes for the ordering, handling, storage, administration, recording and disposal of drugs.
- Review and document care plans on a regular basis.
- Positively promote the home.
- Participate in training of newly qualified nurses.
£38,569 working 3 shifts 1 week 4 the next on days, extensive benefits, training and career progression opportunities.
***If the role is of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV***