£50000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus structure.
02921 660 880
17 days ago
The residential home will care and support up to 5 children and young people with learning disabilities.
The service is currently rated GOOD by OFSTED.
Salary and Hours
Up to £50,000!
Bonuses available - up to £10,500 per year
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
- To hold registration for children's residential service.
- To ensure all children and young people are safe and supported
- Ensure the service remains at a GOOD report from OFSTED
- Assist with expansion of service, with the potential of increasing capacity at service
- To lead and manage the residential team to deliver the best possible outcomes for the young people in your care, within a caring, homely environment.
- Manage all recruitment, support & supervision, annual appraisal and disciplinaries.
- Promote therapeutic relationships between staff, young people and the communityTo ensure the home is managed efficiently, meeting OFSTED standards
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- Driving Licence.
- Experience managing Children's Residential services.
- Learning disabilities experience
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!