£35000 - £42000 per annum, Benefits: + Bonus Scheme
02921 660 880
16 days ago
The service is part of a large children's residential care specialist organisation. The location of the home is in Widnes.
Salary and Hours
Salary up to £35,000 + up to £7,000 in bonus
Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm.
Flexible working available.
- Work with Regional Manager to manage and lead Children's residential service
- Ensure OFSTED remains GOOD, which it is currently running at
- Manage and train current staff team
- Manage rota and shifts
- Ensure others in management roles are effective and leading appropriately
- Ensure all young people are supported and safe within the service
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management desirable
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People is essential
- Experience as a deputy or above Children's Residential services.
- Experience with challenging behaviours.Driving Licence.