£17062 - £21430 per annum, Benefits: overtime, sleep in rate and pension
02921 660 880
5 months ago
You will offer support to Young People who have mild, moderate and severe autistic spectrum conditions and associated complex learning support needs.
Day and Waking Night opportunities available. We also require 2 x Senior Support Workers and a Team Leader
- To deliver the best possible outcomes for the young people in your care, within a caring, homely environment.
- Promote relationships between staff, young people and the community
- To work closely with the Registered Manager to ensure the home is managed efficiently, meeting OFSTED standards.
£17062 - £21430 (plus sleeps)
- Experience working in Children's Residential services is not essential - we will accept applicants from support workers who have experience with adults with challenging behaviours as extensive training is given for these roles.
- Comfortable delivering personal care