£22566 per annum
02921 660 880
23 days ago
About the role:
- Support the Team Leader and Deputy Team Leader in the effective delivery of service. Senior Residential Support Worker
- Take direction and instruction from the Senior Care Team and Head of Care.
- Act as a member of the Care Team, ensuring effective working relationship supporting colleagues and being prepared to receive support when necessary.
- Support / supervise Residential Support Workers in carrying out their duties in ensuring the pupils manage their own behaviours and become as independent as possible within their own capabilities.
- Assist your Senior Care Team to administer medication as required.
- Contribute to the development of the pupils through the provision of a healthy lifestyle, a variety of appropriate stimulating activities and the example of a consistent and caring adult role model.
- Organise stimulating trips for pupils and support the pupils in a variety of activities to include all physical activities either on site or off site.
- Oversee the cleaning of living areas and bedrooms; ensuring all toiletries /towels are replenished and any stock requirements are brought to the attention of the House Keeper.
- Ensure everything possible is done to maintain a safe, clean and enjoyable environment to live and work in, including domestic duties.
- NVQ Level 3 Children & Young People
- Driving licence is essential due to the location of the home.
- Experience in a similar setting
£22,566 working 38.5 hours per week on nights at £11.27 per hour plus benefits and career progression opportunities.
***if the opportunity is of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV***
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent