£45000 - £46000 per annum
02921 660 880
21 days ago
The vacancy is for a Head of Supported Living and Specialist Services, within the Lancashire area.
The position will manage Supported Living services for Adults with learning disabilities in Preston, Leyland and Chorley.
- Manage All appropriate Supported Living and Specialist Service Managers, Care Management and Care Delivery Teams.
- Responsible to the Head of Care
- Hold CQC registration
- Manage a number of supported living services
- Ensure all adults within the services are safe and receive effective care and support.
- Manage budget for services within area
- Manage team leaders and ensure they are working to ensure all services are safe and effective
- Assist with recruitment
- Work with external professionals to build positive relationships
Up to £45,000 - Dependant on experience and qualifications.
- NVQ Level 5
- Supported Living management experience
- Driving License
If interested, click apply