£32000 - £36000 per annum
02921 660 880
17 days ago
About the role:
- Overall leadership and management responsibility of the care home and develop close working relationships with multi-disciplinary teams, be responsible for the delivery of outstanding level of care and operational performance, whilst continuing to develop commercial opportunities with purchasers and referrers.
- Ensuring both quality and financial targets are met, and facilitating the development of quality healthcare services, ensuring that they respond to the changing needs of purchasers and clients, and also reflect market trends and evidence based practice.
- As a member of the management team, you will contribute to the strategic development of the care home, ensuring adherence to our objectives and business plan.
- An excellent track record in a management role within the healthcare sector (essential), together with an understanding of learning disabilities, epilepsy and sensory processing issues with a passion for improving clinical quality and client care
- Strong commercial acumen, in order to support successful service delivery and development, people management, budget control, business development, and revenue generation
- An inclusive and supportive management style balanced with strong leadership is a critical factor in the success of this role, in order to provide direction and implement change.
- Qualified - RMA, NVQ/RQF/QCF Level 5 or Learning Disabilities Nurse.
£32,000 - £36,000 working full time, plus extensive benefits, training and career progression opportunities.
***If the opportunity is of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV***