£25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Share options available
02921 660 880
16 days ago
This service has recently been registered with CQC and is now looking for an ambitious and driven manager to drive the service forward, given you the unique opportunity to create the work culture and put your stamp on the service from the beginning.Salary and Hours
£25,000 - £30,000, dependant on experience and qualifications
Share options available
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm - with the flexibility that comes with the role.
- Hold CQC registration for domiliciary care service
- Manage the day to day running of the domiciliary care service
- Ensure standards of care and visits are in line with CQC guidelines
- Manage coordinators and carers
- Work with directors to ensure service is running smoothly and plans to expand
- Lead and develop communication with external contacts to help organisation grow and expand
- Be responsible for bringing on new care packages and helping with frameworks
- Ensure all safeguarding legislation will be in place
- Manage and monitor care packages
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- Ideally experience as a Registered Manager for domiciliary care service
- Would potentially consider experienced care managers from different services background
- Driving Licence.