£23 - £24 per hour
02921 660 880
5 months ago
About the Role:
• Assessing the needs of our residents and formulating person-centred care plans
• Ensuring that medical, physical and emotional needs of our residents are met
• Administering medication safely
• Reviewing residents’ wellbeing and carrying out risk assessments
• Supervising care staff to deliver high quality care
• Championing residents’ safety and dignity.
• You’ll need to have current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices to join us as a Registered Nurse (RGN).
• You will be experienced in producing well-developed care plans, and understand regulatory frameworks.
• You will be dedicated and compassionate, approachable and committed to delivering person-centred care.
Full time 3 days per week £43,506 at £23 per hour plus an uplift at weekends and paid breaks.
Full time 4 days per week £57,408 at £23 per hour plus an uplift at weekends and paid breaks.
**** Nights are available and are paid at £24 per hour plus uplift with no paid breaks****
All opportunities include, benefits, mileage allowance and career progression opportunities.