£19 - £21 per hour, Benefits: Paid breaks, travelling expenses, uplift at weekends
02921 660 880
3 months ago
About the Role:
• Assessing the needs of our residents and formulating person-centred care plans
• Ensuring that medical, physical and emotional needs of our residents are met
• Administering medication safely
• Reviewing residents’ wellbeing and carrying out risk assessments
• Supervising care staff to deliver high quality care
• Championing residents’ safety and dignity.
• You’ll need to have current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices to join us as a Registered Nurse (RGN).
• You will be experienced in producing well-developed care plans, and understand regulatory frameworks.
• You will be dedicated and compassionate, approachable and committed to delivering person-centred care.
24-48 hours/week permanent, full time
Nights: Up to £20/hour on week day nights & £21/hour on week end nights, including an attendance bonus & with paid breaks (= £21.82/hour on week day nights & £22.91/hour on week end nights, with unpaid breaks) + 25p/mile travelling expenses
Days: Up to £19/hour on week day nights & £20/hour on week end nights, including an attendance bonus & with paid breaks (= £20.73/hour on week day nights & £21.82/hour on week end nights, with unpaid breaks) + 25p/mile travelling expenses.
***If the opportunity is of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV***