£43506 - £57408 per annum
02921 660 880
17 days ago
About the Role:
• Assessing the needs of our residents and formulating person-centred care plans
• Ensuring that medical, physical and emotional needs of our residents are met
• Administering medication safely
• Reviewing residents’ wellbeing and carrying out risk assessments
• Supervising care staff to deliver high quality care
• Championing residents’ safety and dignity.
• You’ll need to have current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices to join us as a Registered Nurse (RGN).
• You will be experienced in producing well-developed care plans, and understand regulatory frameworks.
• You will be dedicated and compassionate, approachable and committed to delivering person-centred care.
Permanent Full time 3 nights per week £43,506 at £23 per hour plus an uplift at weekends
Permanent Full time 4 nights per week £57,408 at £23 per hour plus an uplift at weekends
All opportunities include, benefits, mileage allowance and career progression opportunities.