£35000 - £40000 per annum
02921 660 880
13 days ago
The service you will be managing is an EBD service for 4 young people in Waterloo, Liverpool
The service currently has an OUTSTANDING OFSTED report.
- Hold registration for children's residential home
- Manage children's residential home, ensuring all young people are safe and supported
- Aim to reach OUTSTANDING again in the next OFSTED inspection
- Promote therapeutic relationships between staff, young people and the community
- To support independent Regulation 44 visits and be responsible for timely completion of Regulation 45 Quality of Care Reviews to OFSTED
- To ensure the home is managed efficiently, meeting OFSTED standards.
- To lead and manage the residential team to deliver the best possible outcomes for the young people in your care, within a caring, homely environment.
Salary and Hours
£35,000 - £40,000
Monday - Friday, 9-5, with a degree of flexibility that comes with the nature of the role.
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- Driving Licence.
- Experience managing Children's Residential services, or as a Deputy Manager
If interested, click apply!