£60000 per annum
02921 660 880
4 months ago
I have a fantastic role for a Principle to join a nationwide organisation that specialises in support services. This specific role is to become the Principle for a College that specialises in education, care and support to 16-25 year olds with learning disabilities and Autism.
The position includes the management and oversight of the residential homes that are associated with the college (CQC regulated)
All services are based in the Southport area.
Up to £60,000 per year
- Lead specialist college ensuring the service meets CQC standards
- Been responsible for all operations within the school
- Oversee the management of attached supported living services
- Ensure all young people within services are cared for, safe and are supported
- Manage middle management leaders, ensuring all are managing teams effectively
- Have a passion for children and young people’s learning and development at all levels
- Maintain and develop the excellent existing relationships within the school and its wider community and stakeholders
- Help build, communicate and implement a shared vision which expresses core values and moral purpose to support the school in attaining excellence in all it does
- Ensure that the service is financially sustainable including by safely supporting new referrals into the service and managing costs appropriately.
- Managing staff and resources to that end.
- Organising and implementing an appropriate curriculum for the school.
- Raising the quality of teaching and learning for the pupils’ achievement by monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of learning outcomes.
- Ensuring all legislation and standards are met in line with the registration of an independent school with the Department for Education.
- Supervision and management of education staff
- Proven track record of learning an independent education provision
- Management qualification or higher
- Strong CQC knowledge
- Strong leadership skills, with a proven track record of this
If interested, click apply!