£22000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: progression, competitive salary
02921 660 880
4 months ago
- Looking for a new job with great work / life balance?
- Are you seeking a new job role with ongoing training opportunities including a level 3, and a level 5?!
You will be working within a company that offers education, care and therapy to young people from the ages of 9-18, in Southampton.
Your role as a Residential Childcare Worker is to provide a safe warm, caring and stable environment for young people. To create a ‘respectful’ culture within the home where the needs of the young people are paramount and where they are encouraged to develop, mature and achieve their full potential.
Basic Salary: £18,000- £30,000 (Depending on Experience and Qualifications) A Level 3 in Residential Childcare or equivalent would be essential for a senior position.
Sleep in duties are paid at an additional £70.47 (Based on 6-7 sleep ins per month)
This is a full time permanent job vacancy working on a rolling shift pattern.
- You will be enthusiastic, friendly, flexible, hardworking and motivated to give the very best support to young people.
- You will have at least one year’s previous experience of working with children (ideally aged 9 – 18).
- You will be 21+ years of age.
- You will have a full manual Drivers Licence.
- A generous annual leave entitlement of 30 days, pension contribution, regular supervisions, reviews and support for career and training aspirations and much more such as:
- Free breakfast, lunch and dinner provided whilst on shift.
- Free parking.
- Employee of the month recognition scheme with cash award.
- Continuous Training and Development Opportunities available.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Employee assistance programme.
If you feel that you have the skills, energy and passion to join this team we welcome your application!
At Vetro Care, we have over 100 years’ combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we’re here to help.
Vetro Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.