£70 - £80 per day
2 days ago
As a HTLA you will be supporting small groups of students with low-level ability. You will be required to support students or individuals to keep them on task, you may also be required to help the class teacher with planning and report monitoring. Experience of working with looked after children would be desirable but not essential.
The position will be starting in September 2020 on term by term basis.
Salary and Hours
Daily pay rate - £70 - £80 dependant on experience and qualifications
Full time or part-time Monday - Friday, hours are between 8:30 am - 3:45 pm
- Assist the class teacher
- Support students with the low-level ability
- Classroom management
- You will be required to help with lunchtime cover
- Report and Monitor
- Some use of IT required
- Experience in Secondary curriculum.
- Classroom Management skills
- Teaching Assistant level 3 or above essential
- DBS on the update service or willing to apply for a new DBS
- Registered with EWC or willing to register
Salary: £64.00 to £70.00 /day