£63.52 - £70 per day
2 months ago
As a teaching assistant working in key stage 4, you will be working with the individual student to encourage them to engage in their work and manage any challenging behaviours.
The position will be starting in September on a term by term basis, which could potentially carry on until July 2021. This role is working in a mainstream secondary schools based in Flintshire.
Salary and Hours
Daily pay rate - £63.52- £70 dependant on experience and qualifications
Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 3:30 pm. Will consider part-time or job share
- To support the class teacher
- Ensure all challenging behaviours can be supported
- Promote therapeutic relationships between staff, young people and the community
- To ensure the classroom is managed efficiently, meeting Estyn standards.
- Experience in secondary education.
- Experience working with children who have challenging behaviour’s
- Teaching Assistant level 1 or above would be ideal but not essential
- DBS on the update service or willing to apply for a new DBS
- Registered with EWC or willing to register