£36000 - £42000 per annum
02921 660 880
5 months ago
The service you will be managing in based between Blackpool and Poulton-Le-Fylde.
Being part of an organisation that has plans to grow and develop across the region, gives you the opportunity to join this journey and grow and develop your career with the organisation.
- Hold Ofsted registration
- Manage and lead Children's residential home
- Help manage and open a brand new children's home
- To lead and manage the residential team to deliver the best possible outcomes for the young people in your care, within a caring, homely environment.
- To work closely with senior management, ensuring service is well led
- To support independent Regulation 44 visits and be responsible for timely completion of Regulation 45 Quality of Care Reviews to OFSTED
- Ensure all YP are safe and therapeutically supported
- To work closely with the Responsible Individual, undertake Quality Assurance Audits in line with the organisation’s quality improvement agenda.
Salary and Hours
£36,000 - £42000 - dependant on experience and qualification.
40 hours a week, Monday to Friday 9-5.
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- Driving Licence.
- Experience as a Registered Manager in Children's residential service.
- Would consider Deputies stepping up
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!