£63.52 - £70 per day
02921 660 880
12 days ago
The role will start in September 2020 working on a part time basis until July 2021. Hours will be between 8:30 am - 4:00 pm 2-3 days per week.
Have you got what we are looking for?
- Experience working with children who have profound and multiple learning difficulties, autism and challenging behaviours.
- Experience with wheel chairs and hosts
- Personal care, toileting and manual handling experience
- Worked in a school setting
- Restraint trained
- Administered medication
Minimum you can expect to receive while working for Vetro Education:
- You will receive a minimum of £63.52 per day (increased rates for more experience/qualifications)
- You will have regular, local and specific work
- No payroll fees or umbrella companies
- You will get support from an experienced, dedicated and education-lead consultant
- A personal service and consultants who follow up their promises and pledges.
- Up to £250 in Love to Shop vouchers for each and every referral
In order to be considered for this role you will need:
- Experience of working in an education setting
- Knowledge and understanding of special educational needs and disabilities
- Experience with manual handling, hoists, peg feeding ( desirable)
- Enhanced DBS on the Update Service (or be in a position to obtain a new one
- EWC registration ( or willing to register)
- 2 references covering the last three year
- Right to Work in the UK
- 2 x proofs of address
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years of experience helping people plan their career paths, navigate the job market, and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for, and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary Job we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.