£17062 - £21430 per annum, Benefits: overtime, sleep in rate and pension
02921 660 880
4 months ago
You will offer support to Young People who have mild, moderate and severe autistic spectrum conditions and associated complex learning support needs.
- To deliver the best possible outcomes for the young people in your care, within a caring, homely environment.
- Promote relationships between staff, young people and the community
- To work closely with the Registered Manager to ensure the home is managed efficiently, meeting OFSTED standards.
- Experience working in Children's Residential services is not essential - we will accept applicants from support workers who have experience with adults with challenging behaviours as extensive training is given for these roles.
- Comfortable delivering personal care
- Car Drivers are essential for these roles