£9 - £9.50 per hour, Benefits: + Sleep in rate of £70 per sleep
02921 660 880
about 1 month ago
The service is a specialist 5 bedded home in Droylsden.
- You will support young people in a residential service, ensuring they are safe and therapeutically supported.
- Offer personal care when required
- You will be supporting and caring for children who can display complex behaviours due to their disabilities and Autism
- Helping the management team to ensure the service operates within OFSTED guidelines.
- Recording the young person's activity & reporting key aspects of their care
- Promoting the young person's independence and developing their life skills
- £9.00 - £9.50
- £70 per sleep
- Car Driver is desirable
- NVQ Level 3 Children and Young People
- Ideally learning disabilities and Autism experience
- Children's residential care is essential