£63.52 - £70 per day
02921 660 880
about 1 month ago
Would you like a job that gives you variety, flexibility, and fulfillment?
Could you make a real difference for the children you support?
Working as a Higher Level Teaching Assistant in a primary school can be extremely rewarding, especially when you are working with the right team. Several primary schools based in the Flintshire LEA are looking for highly motivated, flexible, and committed HLTAs to join their teams on long and short term assignments. The roles are to start in Spetember working on a part time or full time basis. Working hours are between 8:30 am and 3:15 pm.
During your time at the school some of your duties will be:
- Supervise the class with preplanned work in the absence of a Teacher
- Control the class with the assistance of other TAs
- Preparing the classroom for a lesson
- Working with pupils in small groups/and or working 1:1 with children with additional needs
- Putting together displays of children’s work
- Helping out on school trips
- Listening to children read, reading to them or telling them stories
- Helping children who need extra support to complete tasks
- Supervising group activities
Minimum requirements to be considered for the role:
- At least 3 months experience of working with children in schools, nurseries or similar
- Qualified to a minimum of Level 3 in Teaching Assistant or similar
- A strong passion to enhance the development of pupils
- An approachable and positive attitude
- Be registered with the EWC
- Hold a current DBS on the update service or willing to take one out
Why should you choose Vetro?
- You are valued as a person and a member of the team, not just a number!
- Excellent Rates of pay
- NO PAYROLL FEES
- Support from an education-lead primary consultant with firsthand experience of working in schools
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Love2Shop vouchers for anyone you recommend
At Vetro Education we have over 100 years’ combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market, and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for, and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we’re here to help.
Vetro Education acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.