£127.52 - £135 per day
4 months ago
In order to be considered for the role of Teacher of Physical Education (PE) the candidate will :
- Have at least 1 year teaching experience - exceptions to be made for NQTs
- Hold QTS or the equivalent overseas qualifications
- Football, Rugby or Basketball training would be an advantage but not essential
- Hold a fully enhanced DBS (on the Update service) - ability to obtain a new one
- Have references covering the last three years (no gaps)
- Hold EWC registration
- Hold the Right to work in the UK
Why should you choose Vetro?
- You are valued as a person and a member of the team, not just a number!
- Excellent Rates of pay
- NO PAYROLL FEES
- Support from an education-lead primary consultant with firsthand experience of working in schools
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Love2Shop vouchers for anyone you recommend
At Vetro Education we have over 100 years’ combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market, and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for, and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we’re here to help.
Vetro Education acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.