£65 - £70 per day
02921 660 880
4 months ago
As an HLTA you will be working alongside other class teachers to assist with learning activities. You will be involved in some planning, preparing, and delivering activities for individuals/groups with additional learning needs. You will be monitoring students, assessing, recording, and reporting on student's achievement, progress, and development.
To be successful for this role you should
- Have experience working with children who have additional learning needs
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Be able to work well as part of a team
- Passionate about helping all children succeed
- Have a strong commitment to your own professional development Have a degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 1-year experience working in a classroom
- Fully enhanced DBS (on the Update service) - ability to obtain a new one References covering the last two years (no gaps)
- EWC registration (Teacher)
- Right to work in the UK
Minimum you can expect to receive while working for Vetro Education:
- You will receive a minimum of £65 per day for day to day work(increased rates for more experience/qualifications)
- You will have regular, local and specific work
- No payroll fees or umbrella companies
- You will get support from an experienced, dedicated and education-lead consultant
- A personal service and consultants who follow up their promises and pledges.
- Up to £250 in Love to Shop vouchers for each and every referral
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years of experience helping people plan their career paths, navigate the job market, and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for, and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary Job we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.