£45000 per annum
02921 660 880
4 months ago
About the role:
- We build our care and activity plans around individuals, supporting, nurturing and encouraging them to live happy, fulfilled lives.
- We embrace a person centred care philosophy so we can meet individualised care needs.
- Making every day better is about achieving the best possible outcomes for those we care for. We work closely with individuals, families and other health care professionals.
- Working closely with the Commissioning Home Director, you will lead by example, acting as a role model for the staff group and an ambassador for the organisation by providing effective implementation of the service philosophy and business strategy within the home.
- There is an expectation of participation in the local 24/7 on-call system which includes providing on-site attendance and cover where required in the absence of a qualified nurse to ensure business continuity.
- You will be ambitious and looking for the opportunity in the future to be the Registered Manager.
- Support the Commissioning Director with all Care Quality Commission, Regulatory, Statutory and quality monitoring requirements
- Provide clinical oversight and hold clinical accountability for delivery of safe and effective care.
- Support with the safe recruitment process of new staff.
- Ensure that a detailed action plan is maintained which is used to drive service development.
- Ensure that service user safety is paramount and maintained through robust clinical governance structures.
- To ensure that the service has a positive leadership culture with regards to service delivery, safeguarding and whistle blowing.
- Submit statistical data and reports on time.
- Support the Commissioning Home Director with operational accountability for the occupancy and financial performance in line with agreed budgets.
- Have a clear understanding of occupancy and revenue against set targets.
- Ensure that the home complies with standards of the Health & Social Care Act (2012).
- To encourage and support good communications with all MDT members, primary and secondary support service, CHC, CCG’s, NHS Trusts and Local Authority commissioners.
- Ensure that clinical practice is developed and delivered by staff based on evidence-based research and recognised clinical philosophy, models and frameworks.
- Oversee with line managers that systems are in place for professional registration, revalidation, appraisal, continuous professional development, supervision and performance management of clinical teams.
£45,000 working full time, plus extensive benefits and career progression opportunities.
*** If the opportunity is of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV to register your interest***