£37805 per annum
02921 660 880
4 months ago
About the service:
- We are able to support people with complex conditions, needs and risks who display behaviours of concern and pose challenges for services, including those with highly complex and severe challenging behaviour.
- The location provides a more relaxed local environment than a busy inner-city setting to enable patients to engage in their therapeutic programme, thus increasing the pace of recovery and speeding up discharge.
- First level registration – RGN, RMN & RNLD
- Experience of working in either of the following areas
- Worked within Rehabilitation
- Behavioural Management
- Desirable need to work within a specialist service
£37,805 working full time, plus extensive benefits and if you are career minded there are plenty of opportunities to grow and further your career.
**If this opportunity is of interest then apply below with an up to date CV**