£9.30 - £10.42 per hour
02921 660 880
5 months ago
- Conducting observations to ensure patient and staff safety
- Care delivery according to structured care plans
- Crisis management
- Escorting patients in to the community
- Assisting patients with all aspects of rehabilitation
- Multi-disciplinary working with the clinical team
- Previous experience within mental health or learning disability settings
- Right to work in the UK
- Adaptable & resilient
- Caring and compassionate
- Experience as a support worker
- Registered on the DBS update service - although we can facilitate this for you using the fast track Ebulk Service
- At least 2 references from your current and previous employer
- Ability to communicate effectively at all times
- £9.30 - £10.42 per hour
- Flexibility with shifts and hours worked
- Both full time and part time
- Paid weekly with no payroll fees
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Vetro Nursing shift booking app, book shifts, update availability and see where you are working
- Working for a reputable Nursing Agency with REC and CSSIW registration.
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Weekly pay with no Payroll fees
- 28 days Holiday Pay (Full-time hours, pro rata if less)
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing.
- On-Going Training including PMVA and all mandatory training offered.
- £250 Love2Shop vouchers for every Nurse you recommend
- Agency worker of the month
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 25 years’ experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CSSIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.