£38000 per annum
02921 660 880
5 months ago
About the role:
- As a Charge Nurse you will be working within a team that includes a range of professionals.
- You will be central to providing high quality care within a ‘medium secure’ forensic setting. The patient group consists of Personality Disordered and Enduring Mental Illness.
- You will work within an identified career development pathway and be expected to complete appropriate competency development portfolio.
- There are also career development opportunities, with a huge range of courses that will help you grow and succeed.
- If you have the aspiration, capability and dedication, we can give you the support and opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
- RMN/RNMH/RNLD (Essential)
- Recognised Mentorship certification (Desirable
- Personal learning and development
- Evidence based practice
- Values based practice
- Patient centred care
- Team player
£38,000 working full time plus extensive benefits and career progression opportunities.
***Apply below with an up to date CV ***