£9.30 - £10.42 per hour
02921 660 880
4 months ago
- Supporting the teaching, learning, social and independence activities and experiences of young people in your care.
- Assist senior staff with a compilation of care and learning plans.
- Assisting young people with all aspects of daily life and education
- Experience of working with children is desirable but not essential as we can except adult and challenging behavior due to a comprehensive training package
- Right to work in the UK
- Caring and compassionate
- Experience as a support worker
- Registered on the DBS update service - although we can facilitate this for you using the fast track Ebulk Service
- At least 2 references from your current and previous employer
- Ability to communicate effectively at all times
- Driver is essential due to location
Pay & Hours:
- Day and night shifts available
- Full time
- 3 months temp to perm
Benefits of working with us:
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Vetro Nursing shift booking app, book shifts, update availability and see where you are working
- Working for a reputable Nursing Agency with REC and CSSIW registration.
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Weekly pay with no Payroll fees
- 28 days Holiday Pay (Full-time hours, pro rata if less)
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing.
- On-Going Training including PMVA and all mandatory training offered.
- £250 Love2Shop vouchers for every Nurse you recommend
- Agency worker of the month
Please apply to this role if you would like to be considered.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 25 years’ experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CSSIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.