£37000 - £38760 per annum
02921 660 880
5 months ago
About the role:
- As a Charge Nurse you will be working within a team that includes a range of professionals.
- You will work within an identified career development pathway and be expected to complete appropriate competency development portfolio.
- No two days are the same, with plenty to keep you engaged and motivated, but also a good amount of routine.
- There are also career development opportunities, with a huge range of courses that will help you grow and succeed.
- If you have the aspiration, capability and dedication, we can give you the support and opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
- RMN/RNMH/RNLD (Essential)
- Recognised Mentorship certification
- NVQ Assessor Qualification
- Personal learning and development
- Evidence based practice.
- Values based practice.
- Patient centered care.
- Team player.
£37,000 - £38,760 working full time plus extensive benefits and career progression opportunities.
**Apply below with an up to date CV**