£50000 per annum, Benefits: £7500 bonus
02921 660 880
4 months ago
About the role:
- Ensure the delivery of quality, person-centred care
- Manage budgets and the financial effectiveness of the setting
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Take on a visible leadership role
- Maintain quality standards and ensure health and safety compliance
- Liaise with and maintain partnerships with other local community organisations and other recognised professional bodies
- Ensure any regulatory activity, such as personal care and administering medicines, is delivered within regulations
- Provide information, advice and support to residents' families
- Organise activities for residents and actively promote their independence.
- NMC Qualified Nurse - RGN RMN
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to communicate with a range of people using a variety of communication methods
- Excellent written skills for writing reports
- A passion for working with people and providing person-centred care
- Leadership and management skills, with the ability to motivate others
- The capacity to work under pressure and to take a problem-solving approach to work
- Effective organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise your own and others workload
- Numerical skills for managing budgets
- An understanding of accountability to ensure compliance with company policies and regulatory requirements.
£50,000 working full time Mon - Fri, extensive benefits and potential bonus of up to £7,500 and career opportunities.
*** If the role is of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV ***