£9.97 - £12 per hour
02921 660 880
about 2 months ago
The hours of work are flexible 12-hour shifts, which may include weekdays and weekends on a pro-rata basis up to 40 hours per week. The position is to start asap on a temporary basis.
- To support venerable people in their home
- Provide care and support in a person-centered way, to give the individuals the opportunity to maintain their independence
- Ensure any challenging behaviours can be supported
- Personal care, toileting, dressing
- Cooking, tidying, organising activities and going on outing
- Experience of working in a similar residential setting is essential
- Experience working with adults who have challenging behaviour’s
- NVQ in Social Care or similar would be ideal but not essential
- Experience and or training in epilepsy and restraint training
- Experience in manual handling, personal care
- NVQ Level 2 or about in Health & Social Care essential
- Adult DBS on the update service or willing to apply for a new DBS
- Driving license ideal but not essential
Minimum you can expect to receive while working for Vetro Education:
- You will receive competitive pay rates
- You will have regular, local and specific work
- No payroll fees or umbrella companies
- You will get support from an experienced, dedicated consultant
- Up to £250 in Love to Shop vouchers for each and every referral
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years of experience helping people plan their career paths, navigate the job market, and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for, and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary Job we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.