£127.72 - £135 per day
02921 660 880
15 days ago
The role will start in October 2020 on a fixed-term contract until March 2021 covering maternity leave. Full-time Monday to Friday 8:30 am - 4:00 pm.
As a History Teacher, you will be joining a school that has a dedicated team of staff who are friendly, and supportive.
Have you got what we are looking for?
- Fluent in Welsh
- Qualified Secondary Teacher (with QTS)
- At least 1 years experience of teaching in a secondary school
- Be able to teach History up to A-level
- Excellent classroom management
- Have experience of teaching Geography to key stage 4 (not essential)
- Able to differentiate work for students at other levels of ability
Minimum you can expect to receive while working for Vetro Education:
- You will receive a minimum of £127.72 per day (increased rates for more experience/qualifications)
- You will have regular, local and specific work
- No payroll fees or umbrella companies
- You will get support from an experienced, dedicated and education-lead consultant
- A personal service and consultants who follow up their promises and pledges
- Up to £250 in Love to Shop vouchers for each and every referral
In order to be considered for this role you will need:
- Secondary Teacher qualification with QTS (History specialism)
- Can teach up to A-Level
- Fluent in Welsh
- Enhanced DBS on the Update Service (or be in a position to obtain a new one
- EWC registration ( or willing to register)
- 2 references covering the last three year
- Right to Work in the UK
- 2 x proofs of address
Hit "apply" today to get your job application underway
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years of experience helping people plan their career paths, navigate the job market, and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for, and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary Job we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.