£25000 per annum
02921 660 880
4 months ago
Vetro Education is currently recruiting for a Secondary school Teacher to work as a Leader of Learning for a special needs provision based in Merseyside. As a Leader of Learning, you will be supporting small groups of students with social-emotional mental health difficulties.
The role is permanent, full time working between Monday and Friday.
Annual salary £25,000. Start September. Immediate interviews.
- The learning across the Creative Curriculum within the school.
- Coordinating and overseeing teaching staff and support staff working with the Creative Curriculum and liaise with home staff.
- The coaching, mentoring, and development of all staff within the Creative Curriculum and wider community where appropriate.
- Data and tracking of all young people within your school.
- Working in conjunction with the house manager to plan and implement the best possible curriculum impact.
- Liaise with clinical staff in order to implement appropriately targeted interventions.
Have you got what we are looking for?
- Secondary Teacher ( with QTS).
- Experience teaching English and Humanities.
- At least 1 year's experience of teaching in SEND.
- Experience of working with looked after children / social-emotional mental health (SEMH).
- Excellent classroom management.
- Be able to liaise closely with other leaders to ensure continuity and progression across the school sites.
- Be able to treat pupils with dignity, building relationships rooted in mutual respect, and at all times observing proper boundaries appropriate to a teacher’s professional position.
- Can work proactively and effectively in collaboration and partnership with learners, parents/carers, governors, other staff, and external agencies in the best interests of pupils.
- Take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years of experience helping people plan their career paths, navigate the job market, and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for, and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary Job we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.