£60000 per annum
02921 660 880
3 months ago
- Overall leadership and management responsibility of the service and the transdisciplinary team, and be responsible for the delivery of excellent care and operational performance, whilst continuing to develop commercial opportunities with commissioners and referrers.
- Ensuring both quality and financial targets are met, and facilitating the further development of high quality services, ensuring a continued response to the changing needs of commissioners and residents reflecting market trends and evidence based practice.
- Leading the senior management team on site, developing a local strategy for the service, ensuring adherence to the service’s objectives, quality improvement and business plans.
- Promoting and enhancing the Care Centre’s reputation for specialist care and a personalised approach within a regulatory framework.
- Fulfilling the role of Registered Manager as per CQC expectation
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work flexibility
- Basic Literacy skills
- Basic Knowledge of general mental health issues
- Common sense approach to problem solving.
- Basic numeracy skills
- Some appreciation of Mental Health problems.
- An excellent track record in a management role within the healthcare sector (essential), together with a clinical background in and understanding of neurological conditions.
- A passion for improving clinical quality and individual care.
- An emphasis on performance and delivery in order to support successful service delivery and development, budget control, business development and revenue generation
- An inclusive and supportive management style balanced with strong leadership, is a critical factor in the success of this role, in order to provide direction and implement change.
£60,000 working 37.5 hours per week Mon- Fri, car allowance and extensive benefits.
***Register your interest in this vacancy and one of our consultants will be in contact to discuss***