£35000 - £40000 per annum
02921 660 880
4 months ago
The role is to manage a 4 bedded, OUTSTANDING, EBD service, based in Liverpool.
- Hold OFSTED registration
- Manage children's residential service
- Manage staff team.
- Ensure service is safe and effective
- Promote therapeutic relationships between staff, young people and the community.
- To ensure young people are safe and well looked after.
- Ensure the home is compliant and meets OFSTED standards.
- Manage appraisals, safeguarding, supervisions etc.
Salary and Hours
- Up to £40,000. Dependent on experience.
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm.
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- Experience managing Children's Residential services.
- Driving Licence.
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!