£9.86 per hour
02921 660 880
4 months ago
The service cares and supports children and young people with EBD and is based in Widnes.
Shifts and Pay:
Shift pattern is, 2 on 4 off, working 8.30am to 11pm, plus sleep both days, finishing with a 30 minute handover.
Starting rate is £9.86 per hour, if you have Level 5 Leadership and Management then £10.86 per hour.
The sleep rate is £45.
- As a Senior, you will take the lead in offering therapeutic residential support by meeting their social, emotional, cultural and educational needs
- Support and care for all YP under your care
- Help encourage and guide Support Workers Workers
- Lead Support Workers when on shifts.
- Promote positive
- Organising and accompanying the young people on social activities and appointments
- Level 3 CYP or the equivalent
- Experience working Children’s EBD residential (especially if no NVQ Level 3)
- 2 years experience in Children's EBD service if going for Senior role
If interested, click apply!