£10.40 - £11.80 per hour
02921 660 880
4 months ago
Salary and Hours
£10.40- £11.78 per hour
plus £62.64 sleep in, when needed.
Plus £30.00 for any ON CALL duties
40 hours per week.
Working a mixture of shifts and admin days, working every other weekend.
- Entitlement to 28 days of annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Enrolment onto vocational qualification courses.
- Progressive pay scale – the more qualifications you earn, the higher your pay.
- Deputise as the Manager in absence
- Ensure all young people are cared and supported.
- Ensure the service is managed to OFSTED standards.
- Assist with supervisions, rotas and salaries
- To help lead and manage the residential team to deliver the best possible outcomes for the young people in your care, within a caring, homely environment.
- To support independent Regulation 44 visits and be responsible for timely completion of Regulation 45 Quality of Care Reviews to OFSTED
- Promote therapeutic relationships between staff, young people and the community
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People
- Driving Licence.
- Experience as a Team Leader or Deputy in a children's residential service.
- Experience with EBD
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!