£23 - £26 per hour
02921 660 880
about 1 month ago
Sarah Campbell RMN
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
IF YES - WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
If you have bags of energy and a passion for caring for others, we have an amazing opportunity for Registered Nurse to work within Female Residential services in Tonteg!!
We're looking for enthusiastic and passionate individuals who can encourage and support the young people and engage with them to support their care and treatment.
You will be joining a team that's in place to make people's lives better every day. You will provide;
- A safe and supportive environment where the young people can work through their difficulties
- Promoting independence and autonomy
- Promoting social inclusion and positive engagement in the community.
So we are looking for individuals who ideally have;
- A background of supporting vulnerable people
- A positive outlook and enthusiasm for activities
- Openness to take part in ongoing training for personal development
£23-£25 dependent on shift and experience LTD company
Contract: ad hoc flexible shifts
Overtime is available if you wanted additional hours
- Flexible shift patterns
- Working as part of a supportive team
- Healthcare Scheme
- Fully paid training and assistance to achieve QCF qualifications
To be considered for this role, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.