£8.75 - £10.11 per hour, Benefits: Overtime, Sleep in rate, Pension
02921 660 880
4 months ago
You will offer support to Young People who have mild, moderate and severe autistic spectrum conditions and associated complex learning support needs.
We have a telephone interview morning coming up w/c 22nd June
We also have Waking Night opportunities so please state your preference on your application
- To deliver the best possible outcomes for the young people in your care, within a caring, homely environment.
- Promote relationships between staff, young people and the community
- To work closely with the Registered Manager to ensure the home is managed efficiently, meeting OFSTED standards.
- Experience working in Children's Residential services is not essential - we will accept applicants from support workers who have experience with adults with challenging behaviours as extensive training is given for these roles.
- Comfortable delivering personal care
- Car Drivers are essential for these roles
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!