£8.75 - £10.11 per hour, Benefits: Overtime, Sleep in rate, Pension
02921 660 880
30 days ago
You will offer support to Young People who have mild, moderate and severe autistic spectrum conditions and associated complex learning support needs.
We also have Full Time Day opportunities so please state your preference on your application
Interviews are taking place w/c 22nd June
- To deliver the best possible outcomes for the young people in your care, within a caring, homely environment.
- Promote relationships between staff, young people and the community
- To work closely with the Registered Manager to ensure the home is managed efficiently, meeting OFSTED standards.
- Experience working in Children's Residential services is not essential - we will accept applicants from support workers who have experience with adults with challenging behaviours as extensive training is given for these roles.
- Comfortable delivering personal care
- Car Drivers are essential for these roles
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!