£17062 - £21430 per annum, Benefits: Overtime, Sleep in rate, Pension
02921 660 880
3 months ago
Support Workers required to join specialist residential service in Penwortham, near Preston offering support to Young People who have mild, moderate and severe autistic spectrum conditions and associated complex learning support needs.
Day and Waking Night opportunities available
We also require 2 x Senior Support Workers and a Team Leader
Salary is a basic pay ranging from £17,062 - £21,430 depending on the service / position
NVQ Level 3 Children and Young People required for the Senior Support Worker and Team Leader posts
Support Worker Benefits Include:
- Paid regular training – Including Team teach
- Above industry average salary and sleep in rate.
- Opportunity to work for an organisation that provides a clear career path and potential to grow within the organisation.
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holiday)
- Put through and paid NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People within 6 months of starting.
- Perkbox (employee discount scheme)