£22300 - £27500 per annum, Benefits: Bonus Schemes, Flexible Rota, Pension Scheme
02921 660 880
3 months ago
- Looking for a job where no day is ever the same?
- Do you have heaps of energy to offer a fun filled home for children and young people with additional learning needs?
- Do you have a Level 3 Diploma in residential Childcare/ Health & Social Care or equivalent?
Pay scales range from £11.20 per hour to £11.50 per hour depending on experience & qualifications.
You will be supporting children and young people (generally aged between 11-17) who have learning disabilities and challenging behaviours. This will include supporting them with all aspects of their daily or nightly routines.
This is a full time role- shift times will vary between 7am-10pm across Monday- Sunday.
Day workers will also be required for sleep in duties with an additional sleep in allowance.
What you will do as a Senior Support Worker:
- Planning and support with getting out and about - holidays, social events, sporting activities, getting into education or work
- Promoting independence and decision making
- Promoting social inclusion and positive engagement in the community.
- Encouraging individuals to access a range of opportunities and experiences.
- Supporting individuals to keep in contact with family and friends, and to participate in social and community activities.
- Helping with the management and support of the staffing team & Rota's
Minus an outstanding amount of job satisfaction, you will also be offered the following benefits:
- Entitlement to 28 days of annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Enrolment onto vocational qualification courses.
- Progressive pay scale
- Access to benefits including discounts at cinemas, restaurants and retail establishments
- Enrolment into the NEST Pension scheme.
- Refer to a Friend scheme – recommend a friend and you’ll earn up to £500!
- Enhanced DBS Check paid for by the company
To be considered for this role, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail!
At Vetro Care, we have over 100 years’ combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Vetro Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.