£9.30 - £10.42 per hour, Benefits: Full and part time hours available, flexible working, refer a friend
02921 660 880
26 days ago
- Are you looking for flexible working hours in the Ticehurst area of East Sussex?
- Would you like to make a difference to the lives of people with mental health illnesses or addictions?
- Do you have PMVA Training or willing to attend this specialist course at a small cost?
We are looking for flexible and committed Support Staff to work within a challenging hospital setting in Ticehurst- East Sussex
Your role will involve providing specialist support to promote recovery and enable patients to acquire the skills needed to manage their emotions.
This role is offered on an adhoc basis working through Vetro Recruitment.
The hourly pay rate offered for this role is between £9.30- £10.42 per hour. Bank holidays are paid at time and a half.
Within this role you will experience high levels of challenging behaviours, patients who may self harm, have substance misuse issues or are being treated for addictions.
Your role will be to meet with the patients to assess their engagement levels, ensure care and risk assessments are up to date and are accurate to their needs, to promote patients safety and to ensure company policies are adhered to at all times.
You will gain experience across many specialist mental health disciplines including Secure Services, a DBT Locked Rehabilitation service, High dependency Services and Acute care.
All of the above work will be carried out under the guidance of a qualified nurse.
In return you will be offered:
- Enhanced rates for weekends
- 1 dedicated consultant
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Free Car parking on site
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPP)
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Comprehensive induction training programme
- Potential for career development within the site and organisation
- Refer a Friend scheme
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we’re here to help.
Vetro Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.