£20573 - £21818 per annum
02921 660 880
3 months ago
In your new role as a Senior Support Worker, you will be an advocate for the Young People you support in a therapeutic environment where you will aim to promote safety and well-being.
Hours & Salary
- £20573 - £21818
- Sleeps paid at £62.40 per night
- 10am - 10am
- Two shifts one week, 3 shifts following week
- To be involved in the direct delivery of services to the young people in accordance with the aims of the company.
- To assist the Management team in providing the highest possible standards of care guidance, support and protection for the young people and cooperate fully with colleagues.
- To carry out any of the practical tasks out lined on individual job lists.
- Record keeping and administration as required to include supporting with auditing and maintenance of children’s files.
- To be constantly vigilant on health and safety matters and to share concerns of same immediately with line management.
- To complete mandatory and regulatory training as required by and provided by the organisation
- Offer ideas & organise stimulating activities and new experiences to enable poorly motivated young people to achieve.
- Competitive Annual leave
- Fully funded CPD training
- Opportunity for career development
- Full U.K manual driver is preferable but not essential
- Minimum age of 21 due to the needs of the Young People
- QCF Level 3 in Children & Young People/Children’s Residential Care is essential