£50000 per annum
02921 660 880
3 months ago
The home is a large home that cares and supports Children and Young People with Emotional & Behavioural Disorders.
- To lead and manage the residential team to deliver the best possible outcomes for the young people in your care, within a caring, homely environment.
- Mange recruitment, support & supervision, annual appraisal and disciplinary.
- Promote therapeutic relationships between staff, young people and the community
- To support independent Regulation 44 visits and be responsible for timely completion of Regulation 45 Quality of Care Reviews to OFSTED
- To work closely with the Responsible Individual, undertake Quality Assurance Audits in line with the organisation’s quality improvement agenda.
- To ensure the home is managed efficiently, meeting OFSTED standards.
Up to £50,000 p/annum dependant on experience and qualifications
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- a Full UK Driving Licence.
- Experience managing Children's Residential services of at least two years.
We have several other Registered Manager and Deputy Manager opportunities across the Midlands, for more information, get in touch!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent