£36000 - £40000 per annum
02921 660 880
27 days ago
The home is a small 3 bedded service, caring and supporting Children and Young People with Emotional & Behavioural Disorders.
Salary & Hours
- £36,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
- + Performance bonuses of up to £8,000
- Permanent full time position
- Flexible working hours
- To lead and manage the residential team to deliver the best possible outcomes for the young people in your care, within a caring, homely environment.
- Manage recruitment, support & supervision, annual appraisal and disciplinary.
- Promote therapeutic relationships between staff, young people and the community
- To support independent Regulation 44 visits and be responsible for timely completion of Regulation 45 Quality of Care Reviews to OFSTED
- To work closely with the Responsible Individual, undertake Quality Assurance Audits in line with the organisation’s quality improvement agenda.
- To ensure the home is managed efficiently, meeting OFSTED standards.
- 33 Days Annual Leave Entitlement (inc. Bank Holidays)
- Driving Licence is desirable.
- Two years experience in managing a Children's Residential Setting
- Level 3 in Children & Young People
- Level 5 in Leadership & Management is essential