£22347 - £25186 per annum
02921 660 880
3 months ago
We are currently recruiting for experienced Senior Residential Childcare Workers to join a beautiful children’s home which is based in Wisbech, Cambridgeshire.
We are looking for energetic and passionate individuals to support vulnerable children and young people aged 8-18 years old who display emotional, behavioural difficulties, challenging behaviours and complex needs.
Location: Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Salary: £22,347 - £25,186 per year including sleep-in shift allowance. You will work 4-8 sleep-in shifts per month.
Shifts and Hours: 2 on / 4 off - 39hrs per week. Full Time and Permanent.
7:30am - 11pm / sleep
7am - 11pm / sleep
- Supporting young people with challenging behaviours in their day to day lives.
- Working as part of a team.
- Work well under pressure.
- Able to be motivated, resilient, proactive, enthusiastic and empathetic.
- Entitlement to 28 days of annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Enrolment onto vocational qualification courses.
- Progressive pay scale.
- Access to voluntary benefits including discounts at cinemas, restaurants and retail establishments.
- Enhanced DBS Check paid for by the organisation.
- Full UK Manual Driving Licence - Must be a car driver due to the location of the home and due to the requirements of the role.
- Must hold the QCF Level 3 Children and Young People / Children's Residential qualification.
- At least 12 months experience within a residential setting or with challenging behaviours is essential.
- Able to take responsibility for the care and well being of young people.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be aged 21 or over - this is due to the oldest child at the setting and due to the policies of the organisation.
Due to COVID-19, telephone interviews are currently being held as opposed to face-to-face interviews.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!