£9 - £10.42 per hour, Benefits: Full and part time hours available, flexible working, refer a friend
02921 660 880
3 months ago
Vetro Recruitment is recruiting mental health Support Workers for both short term, long term and ad-hoc flexible shift patterns within mental health services West Sussex.
You will ideally be:
- Experienced within a mental health support setting
- Experienced or willing to work with highly challenging behaviours and mental health needs
- Have an interest in mental health care
- Willing to attend PMVA Training at a cost of £50
- Willing to use restraint methods after PMVA training
- Open Minded and able to ensure a professional approach at all times
- Caring, compassionate and have a keen interest in supporting people in their recovery
- Rate of pay £9- £10.42 per hour
- Location- West Sussex
- Full and Part time hours available
- 12-hour shifts
- Patient Group- Men and Women with mental illness and/or personality disorder. The role includes high levels of challenging behaviours
You will be working in a secure mental health unit caring for patients with significant mental health illness and personality disorder, who require placement and recovery-orientated specialist treatment in order to progress on their care pathway towards rehabilitation care.
We are looking for committed and resilient Support Workers who are willing to work in a challenging but rewarding environment. You will be working with a flexible, positive, team that is supportive and person-centred. In return, we would help and support you with full training and progression.
If this role is of interest, please get in touch now. Immediately starts are available once training and compliance checks have been completed!